It's time for Suck It Up Sunday!
I'm just kidding. I don't have days and shit like that. I don't have the patience/dedication/give-a-shit-ness.
But there are a few interesting changes in my life. Well, not all that interesting.
Interesting to me.
I decided that, for me to be happyhealthyfineanddandy, I need to friend flush. Not like, flushin' people out. More like...distancing. Because I like the people I associate with. I LOVE the people I associate with. I'm glad to call 'em friends. But but but things need to change. I can't be happyhealthywithstupidheartache.
I gotta be happyhealthyfineandDANDY.
So I'm going to play this game where I treat everyone the same but keep the select few around for my emotional state of well-being. I know I'm rambling. Whatever.
At the same time, I'm also throwing pipe dreams out the window. Because I'm going to be twenty in a few months. A month. And some change. I'm entering a new, supahcool decade in my life, and I feel like, with that, has to come some sort of maturity. Or something.
I need to be a better person. I need to take into account- and accept responsiblity for- all of the things I do, and how they affect the people around me. I can't keep dicking around with my life. I can't keep fucking up other people's lives. I can't....no, I can still be an asshole. Lolcats. But seriously. Hppyhealthyfineanddandy. I need to be this. This is my goal.
Other than that, I'm feeling emotional and I'm on my period. So when I'm not hormonal, I'll come back, re-read this, and decide whether it's me or the menses talking :)
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Happyhealthyfineanddandy.
Labels:
dedication,
emotional,
facts,
friends,
happyhealthyfineanddandy,
menstruation,
patience,
pipe dreams
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment