It's like, eleven o clock and I've had my first cup. I predict that by day three, given my "current condition", I'll be extremely miserable and faint. Right now, I feel fine. I'm just going to curb cravings by not thinking about food. And I can already feel the poop coming on. I drank a cup of this shit, and then I'm going to have me some Yogi-Fasting tea. Should be delicious. Then I'm going to drink water. I'll let ya know if I've lost any weight, but there's no way in hell I'm telling you how much I weigh now. Assholes. Because I just started, I don't feel any different.
I really fucking hope that I don't lose boob weight. I just want to lose tummy weight. Even leave my thighs alone. Just the tummy, and I'll be fine.
I'm going to be a motherfucking A cup at the end of this experience.
Goddamnit. I'm going to go take a hot shower and vomit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment