Friday, January 22, 2010

How the Single Lady stays skinny.

So you guys are all familiar with Beyonce, right?

Clearly. Yo, it's Beyonce.

Okay. So for her starring role in Dreamgirls, of which she supposedly loved because she got to re-enact her break up with Destiny's Child, she lost, like, a billion pounds. Just kidding, it was more like 20. And goddamn, did she look good! Well, America's favorite Single Lady apparently used this diet called THE MASTER CLEANSE, which is a combination of organic, Grade B maple syrup, fresh squeezed lemons, cayenne pepper, and water. She drank that shit....for ten days. Dropped four sizes like that!

So I kind of want to try it...
Yeah, it's a fast. It's gonna make me poop. A lot. I get it.
But I have to try it! I really do. So I started today. I have all the ingredients, I've already made my lemonade, and I've already had a cup. I'm just going to kind fo journal this experience and see how it goes.

I will, indeed, make in depth descriptions of my poop.
BE READY!

No comments:

Post a Comment