Monday, March 8, 2010

Allow me to whine a minute...

This post really serves no point other than explaining the HORRIBLE MISERABLE PAIN I'M IN (not really, but really, but not as dramatic).


So a couple of days ago, my boob itched.
Okay. So I scratched it.
And I scratched it. And I scratched it. And I scratched it.
And I scratched it.
The more I scratched, the more it itched. I dunno why.
And it was that awkward, under-part of my boob.
So it went red. And then I began just poke-scratching (a word I invented meaning concentrating on one specific itchy area).
And I not have an unnoticeable hole in my boob.
OH but that is not the worst part. The worst part is I nicked a nerve ending.

So everytime my boob moves a little this way or that way in or out of a bra, I feel it ALL THE WAY UP TO MY NECK and my hair stands on end.




Of all things, a nerve ending? I couldn't just itch somewhere regular, like bugbite or something? No. Just random itches that turn into holes on my body.
Which, as a side note, I'd like to point out that for the first time, I touched the scar from that weird cyst I had in my side.


Hahahaahahahah and the skin sinks in.
Disgusting, I know. But every time I touch it, I keep thinking my finger is going to go through or something!


And, well, while we're on the subject of weird bodilly deformities, I have a floating piece of bone in my leg. Had it for a while. I sometimes play with it.





Like I said, this post had no real meaning to it.
There's just a lot of weird shit going on in/on/around/synchronizedswimmingthrough my body. Hahah.
I'm in an elated mood. Don't worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment