But, me being me, I have to make everything long and drawn out and obnoxious.
1) Travel Europe.
Of course, this is on everyone's bucket list. I don't have any "special" reason. I want to visit the Louvre. I want to visit the cathedrals and all that jazz. I want to be an asshole and tell the world "Oh, yes, I've been to Europe, and I speak Espanol, Francois, y Italiano." Also, I want to go to Amsterdam. Supposedly, the red light district looks like suburbia, only with more scandal and tits in the window

2) Skydive.
Seriously, I recognize that my bucket list is looking more and more commercial. But I'm afraid of heights, and this seems like a good way to get over that fear. I might die, so I'm probably going to do this one last.
3) Meet and fuck someone famous.
Why? To say I did it. But it can't be just anyone. It has to be someone that I have high expectations for, so that I can either be impressed or disappointed, and then I can blog about it. These are just the things I do :/
4) Have at least one long, happy, fulfilling relationship. Preferably including kids.
I'm not a relationship person, but I do enjoy the idea of stability. And I want children, someday. Really, I do. But I want children with someone I'm happy with in that moment, and stable with even after we aren't together (because let's be real, this is me we're talking about).
5) Have at least one natural, drug-less, vaginal childbirth.
Strictly for guilt purposes. Plus, if I can do that, what the fuck can't I do?

6) Own a bookstore.
I had these plans once to open a little shop that sold books and magazines, had information on local bands and poetry readings and all that jazz. I was young and fool-hearted. When I retire, I still kinda want to do this.
7) Be "that professional looking really hot in her high fashion dress and heels carrying a briefcase in one arm and a baby in another".
Really, that's enough said. When I'm an awesome fucking lawyer, I will look hot, every single day, even after I have kids. Why? Because I am Woman, and I can do it all.
8) Have a big, traditional wedding, with a Bengal tiger as my ring bearer.
No gags. No dancing down the aisle. Just the gorgeous black, white, and green of my wedding. And then the fucking Bengal-ass tiger, with a mothe-fuckin pillow on his mothe-fuckin back, carrying my and my husband's plain, white gold wedding bands. I hope he's got money, because from what I heard, Bengals are expensive.

9) Travel to Senegal, Africa, and immerse myself in the culture.
From what I've heard, Senegal is an absolutely beautiful place, and it's one of the most untapped paradises of the world. The people are friendly, and I'd like for my children to have an experience like that while they're young.
AND FINALLY...
10) Fuck a black guy.
Everybody gets one.


No comments:
Post a Comment