Monday, March 29, 2010

Sometimes, when I can't think of anything to write, I pull up one of the cute little prompts that my dear friend Amanda seems to always keep handy from various blogs around the web. So I nabbed this little number from her. It's called "Getting to know you Sunday." Fuck you; I know it's Monday. I was too tired to blog last night.

1 - Why did you start blogging?
Because I've always been a writer. With the way technology was moving, blogging just seemed to be the natural progression.

2 - Who's the one blog friend that you would want to meet most in "real life"?
I'm not really there yet. I'm a little more private with my blog, as it's merely the rambles of "me" right now. However, I'm sure I'll eventually wanna branch out. Right now, I'm reeeally diggin Richard and Amy of 24.7. So I guess they count.

3 - Why are you always concerned with losing that "extra 10 pounds" when chances are your husband/boyfriend/friends tell you that you look just fine the way you are?
For the record, I just got off the treadmill. I am so out of shape. I hate cardio. So fuck this question.

4 - What's the one thing you wish guys could understand about you?
...I don't? I think that I'm a perfectly reasonable person, and if some people don't understand it, they can suck it.

5 - Tattoos. How many do you have and how many are visible when you wear your "everyday" clothes?
I have one. It's on my foot. Since I wear sandals all the time, it's noticeable. Haven't gotten in trouble with my job yet. I'll keep y'all updated on that one...

6 - What was the best year of your life and why?
None so far. I'm only 19. However, I'm pretty sure the womb was the most enjoyable time of my life, as everything has just gotten harder since then.

7 - Name three things you would do if you were a man for one day.
a) Fuck a whole bunch of bitches.
b) Pee standing up.
c) Masturbate until my balls went dry. And aim my splooge at things. Like a dartboard or people.

8 - What's your alcoholic drink of choice that usually raises a few eyebrows?
Funny story...
So I was in St. Pete for New Year's, right? And my cousin and I went Ybor to do some club hopping. It was cold. I wore a shirt short short dress and sandals. I will regret that always. Anyways. So there are a lot of black people in Ybor because it's all kinds of ghetto. The guy we were with knew the owner of the club, so he got me a drink. I asked for a JACK AND COKE. JACK DANIELS AND COCA COLA. This nigga brings me back a motherfucking vodka-club soda watered down by ice concoction. I was like "what the fuck is this?" and he was like "they didn't know what a Jack and Coke was, so they just guessed."
Jack. As in Daniels. And Coke. As in Cola.
Who the fuck doesn't understand that?

Well, black people, apparently.
(Fuck you all if you think I'm being racist. I'm black.)




For the record, I totally drank it. Because when alcohol is free nad offered to a 19-year-old in a public setting, you don't turn it down. That's just rude.

1 comment: