Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb!

I apologize for the morbidity. I've been feeling kind of bleh lately.

I haven't had sex since January 26th.
Jan.U.Ary.Twen.Ty.Six.
Two months. Two of them. Two months that I have not had sex.
I am writhing in my own underwear.

For all the people who know me, they know that I am not one to go a month, let alone a WEEK without sex. I love sex. I love it. I like every isngle aspect of sex (if you're a reader, you totally know. You do. You just know).

I'm trying very hard to be good. Do you know how difficult that is BEING ME?

My nerves are on end. I'm just...I need to get laid. Seriously. Seriously seriously seriously.

(I need to be fucked senselessly; that's what it is)




I wore a skirt for the first time all year. It was green with cute little cut outs on the end of it.
All I thought about was having it hiked up to my waist as I'm...nevermind.
See where my mind is?

No comments:

Post a Comment